We have moved our current systems onto Online Scout Manager (OSM), this new system will help us improve our Scouting Administration which allows us to concentrate our efforts on delivering an excellent programme for your child. As part of this new system, there is a parent web portal called Parent Portal, where you can see information about your child. You can also update/change your own child’s details and see what badges they have earned and see what still needs to be done.
For more information on the system please visit their website.
Existing parents will have received emails from us about access to the Parent Portal system (if you are new to the system or haven’t received an email then please let us know), we recommend you look at the site to make sure all your child’s information is correct and up-to-date.
Please note that it is a parent’s responsibility to ensure the data held for your child is up-to-date. Tiger ESU, The Scout Association, its leaders and helpers can not be held responsible for any inaction or issue due to contact or medical information being wrong. You may maintain your child’s (or your own) information via the member’s Parent Portal page (preferred) or by informing a leader of the information.
If you have any questions, queries or help with the new system then please don’t hesitate to contact your relevant section.
Parent Portal System
There are tabs above to take you to different parts of the Parent Portal system.
1. Noticeboard- This details anything we wish to notify you about.
2. Payments – This is where you can pay for your child’s subscriptions. The system uses direct debits using our provider – GoCardless, which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017
3. Events – This allows you to inform the leader team of whether or not your child is able to attend an event (e.g. Sleepovers etc). We will send you an invite (via email) to the event with any extra information about it.
4. Badges – This shows all the badges your child has completed and/or is working on at the moment. If you wish to finish off any of the partially completed badges then please contact us and we will advise what sections to complete. If you hover over the staged activity badges (light blue), it will show you what stage of the badge he/she has completed. (i.e. Hikes Away Lvl 1 or Nights Away Lvl 5)
5. Personal Details – This shows you what information we have of your son/daughter on our system. As said above can you please make sure that all information is filled in and up-to-date?